Huwebes, Mayo 24, 2012

Zayn Javaad Malik. I don't care what people are saying about him being a bad influence with his tattoos and the smoking and drinking. What they don't know is that he is this silent, sensitive, caring and loving person . I think it's just our nature as humans to always look for flaws in other people who we know are above us.

When I found out about Zayn and Perrie, it's so embarrassing to say but I cried so hard and every time I see them hugging and kissing and just being in love I feel sad but at the same time I see that he is happy and that somehow makes me feel better. Zayn was and still is my favorite of the group and I look at him and I'm happy. 

I will continue to support the boys because that's what fangirls do, that's what a Directioner is supposed to do. Cheesy blog post but it's the truth. These boys have changed my life and I wish that someday that time will come when I can thank them personally.

XOXO




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento