Linggo, Mayo 27, 2012

Bucket list: 

10 Places to go before I die

1.) United Kingdom
Well, I wouldn't forget about my babies' country, won't I? And at the top of my list is London of course. There's something about Europe that draws me to it (other than One Direction). I find British people to be very proper and well-mannered and kind. Add to it the sights and royalty, it is definitely a must-go place for me. If I'm lucky and marry one of the boys maybe I'll get to live here. (I wish) :D 
2.) China
China has always been a dream place for me. I've heard so many stories about this great country. I have a bit of Chinese in me so I'm really curious to explore this country of great history and heritage.
3.) Italy
Landmarks and Italian cuisine and the laid-back way of living of Italians. There is just this air of happiness whenever  Italians are mentioned. They are this very welcoming and hospitable people who treat every one as family.Wine, pasta, pizza, gelato.. I know there's more to this country than just these things and I hope to be able to experience these things soon and be able to share my story, too.
4.) Paris. France
First of all, who wouldn't want to go to Paris? It's the most romantic city in the world add to it that it's a fashion capital. French food, too! And let's not forget its famous landmark the Eiffel Tower.So Paris is definitely on my list of must go places. 
5.) Santorini, Greece
It's my sister and I's dream to go to Santorini ever since we saw "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants". It's just this quaint place where the people live simply and happily. Almost everyone seems to know everyone else. The houses and the view are also spectacular. The ocean so blue and the houses built on the side of the mountain are sure to capture your heart and take your breath away.
6.) Japan
Cherry blossoms, Anime, Kimonos and Japanese food are my main reasons why I want to go to Japan.  Just see and explore the hidden wonders of this country. Heard and read so many good things about Japan and I want to experience it myself.
7.) California
I want to go to California and see Hollywood basically. Maybe if I get lucky, even buy a house in Beverly Hills. LOL. 
8.) New York
What else to do in New York than to go shopping! Maybe climb the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn, Bridge Empire State Building and those other landmarks that make the place famous but mainly I want to go there to shop. And maybe get to      
finally meet Delaney my Twitter sister and good friend who lives nearby.
9.) Ireland
When I grow old I want to retire in a small little Irish town and just slow down. Live a simple quiet life and just enjoy the precious things that it has to offer. Nothing complicated. Just LIVE.
10.) Brazil
Brazil is a country of happy and carefree people. Whenever I see TV and travel shows featuring Brazil, I always think that someday I want to go there and just feel the joy happiness of the people get passed on to you. It has also always been a dream of mine to climb and see the statue of Christ the Redeemer up close, his arms outstretched as if embracing the whole of Brazil and its people.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento